You are here : Reference Desk  >  FAQ  >  Getting Dog & Cat License

Frequently Asked Questions

Where do I get a dog & cat license?

Auburn residents may purchase Dog and Cat licenses at City Hall, 113 E. Elm Street, Auburn MI 48611. You must bring in a current rabies vaccine for the animal you are wishing to purchase a license for.

Back to FAQ


113 E Elm St., Auburn MI 48611 989-662-6761


The City of Auburn is an equal opportunity employer and provider