You are here : Reference Desk  >  FAQ  >  Vandalism

Frequently Asked Questions

Who should I call to report vandalism to City property or damaged equipment in City parks?

Please contact Public Works/City Hall at 989-662-6761. In an emergency please call 911.

Back to FAQ


113 E Elm St., Auburn MI 48611 989-662-6761


The City of Auburn is an equal opportunity employer and provider